Money doesn’t matter when you are dealing with health problems….
… until you are faced with #debt.
Dealing with threatening people when you are emotionally exhausted and time stretched is very distressing.
I recommend visiting their website here: https://contact.org.uk/advice-and-support/benefits-financial-help/benefits-and-tax-credits/
Or better still visit one of their parent advisors who are based at:
• Birmingham Children's Hospital.
• Royal Manchester Children's Hospital.
• Alder Hey Children's Hospital.
• Great North Children's Hospital.
• The Evelina Children's Hospital.
• Great Ormond Street Hospital.
You can find out more about their hospitals project here: https://contact.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/our-hospitals-project/
They do also have a freephone national helpline (on 0808 808 3555), but I always struggled to get through - they are clearly very popular!